Welcome to the component build-up page. This is were you assemble all your electronics onto piece 3.
- The fuzzy side of the velcro pieces is used on piece 3
- Cut four small tabs of velcro and two strips.
- Top view with velcro placed.
- Side view, velcro sits just ledge to hold an ESC.
- Bottom view, velcro holds rear ESC.
- The KK2 board comes within a black foam box.
- Cut off all the walls and stick hook side of velcro to line up with velcro on piece 3.
- Place KK2 board over foam and poke or drill holes through foam.
- Fasten down LIGHTLY, try not to warp the board.
- Cut four hook side velcro pieces for your ESCs and receiver.
- Receiver on top and rear ECS underneath.
- Velcro right and left ESCs to the sides.
- Plugin five servo extension wires.
- Make sure the orange or white wires are "in" or "up" on components.
- Left ESC is the first motor controller and goes to M1 of KK2 controller.
- Right ESC is the second controller and goes to M2..