- Cut 4"(100mm) off of the 340mm square tube.
- Left over 240mm tube is used in step 9.
- Take note of the Power wire ends, Female pins are on servo side of tube.
17. Front Universal A
- Fit piece 17 flush to the end of square tube, and place servo as shown.
5. Pin Mount A
6. Pin Mount B
11. Tail Pin Left
- Assemble 5,6 and 11.
- Washer is on the head side of the bolt this time. Place through piece 5 and 6.
10. Motor Mount X2
- The horn of 11 is facing up.
- Bolt motor with washers on the nut side.
- Tuck wiring connections in to aluminum tube.
- Wrap power and servo wires through center hole of piece 17.
- Connect 18" servo extention wire and 300mm power wires together.
- Slip 240mm square aluminum tube over wires and seat into piece 17.
- Washers on head side of bolt, place bolts down through piece 17.
- See step 11 for position of bolts.
- Have a zip tie include wrapped around wire.
- Use two zip ties through pieces 5 and 6.
- Three zip ties through 16 and 17.